As Admiral William H. McRaven once said, ‘If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed.‘ Building a successful morning routine is crucial to starting your day off on the right foot.”
Story: Building a morning routine can be difficult, but it’s a necessary step towards creating a successful day. Many self-development influencers emphasize the importance of starting your day off right. For example, Hal Elrod, author of “The Miracle Morning,” emphasizes the importance of a morning routine in his book. By taking the time to create a routine that works for you, you can set yourself up for success.
- Make Your Bed: By making your bed in the morning, you accomplish a task right away and set the tone for the day ahead.
- Wash Up: A quick wash up helps to refresh your body and mind, making you feel more alert and ready to take on the day.
- Drink a Glass of Water: Drinking water first thing in the morning helps to hydrate your body, boost your metabolism, and clear out toxins.
- Stay Off Social Media: Avoiding social media for at least an hour after waking up helps to reduce stress and anxiety, and allows you to focus on yourself and your goals for the day.
- Read: Reading in the morning can help to stimulate your mind and provide inspiration for the day ahead. It can also provide a sense of calm and peace before the hustle and bustle of the day begins.
Building a morning routine can be difficult, but with the right tools and guidance, you can create a routine that works for you. As an accountability coach, I can provide the guidance and support you need to achieve your goals and make meaningful progress. Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you develop an action plan towards your goals.